Bird Mite and Lice Spray
Birds often suffer from itching and other irritations that may have been caused by parasites and other insects. The 8 in 1 Ultra Care Mite and Lice Treatment Bird Spray is a great way to keep skin infections and pests at bay. It has been made from a special formula that contains reagents which eradicate micro-organisms and larger parasites that cause irritation and harm to your birds. This spray is harmless on pets, so you need not worry about it putting your winged friend in danger. It does not contain any preservatives and doesn't leave behind any stains or odor. All you need to do is simply spray it directly on your pet and the results show in no time.
- It is made from a special formula containing reagents.
- It does not contain any preservatives that might leave an inky and hard-to-remove stain or smell.